YOTTA is committed to serve as a responsible global corporate citizen, which not only takes responsibility for its own development, but also its impact on people, the environment and society in general.
We at YOTTA Data Services Private Limited are committed to contribute to Sustainability in all facilities and processes by:
- Complying with applicable legislation and adoption of appropriate codes of practice.
- Integrating sustainability concepts and opportunities in our everyday business decisions.
- Involving Top Management to achieve the principles and requirements of being a sustainable organization.
- Taking reasonable and appropriate steps to minimize the Environmental Footprint of Facilities, including purchasing, and procuring environmentally responsible products and services used in Facilities and taking steps to reduce waste to landfill. Waste includes, but is not limited to, electronic devices, paper, glass, plastic, metal, and food products.
- Working towards electricity, energy, and water savings in our business practices.
- Implementing Green Building initiatives.
- Set, monitor, review, analyse and evaluate environmental targets on a regular basis towards achieving continuous improvement.
- Engage employees, customers, and partners to adopt Sustainability practices and co-create sustainable solutions to solve social and environmental issues.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of our Sustainability Policy and embrace its principles.
- Monitor our sustainability performance and progress against objectives and targets.
Our sustainability initiatives are guided by three core pillars with strong fundamentals. These include:
- Business Sustainability
Striving for a stable and profitable progress over time as well as always applying good business practice and corporate governance.
- Social Sustainability
Undertaking due diligence of a responsible employer, promoting diversity and inclusivity, and contributing to improve social progress within the communities where we operate.
- Environmental Sustainability
Protecting the environment by actively reducing our environmental impact through strategic conservation efforts and resource optimisation.
We review this policy as the business evolves, ensuring it continues to be in line with current best practice.